Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rhonda's Top Ten

Just like you I can't wait until the Dreambook comes each year so I can spend hours looking at the new ornaments. Each time I thumb through the pages I find another treasure that I can't possibly live without. With that said here are my Top Ten Favorites for today in the order that they are found in the 2007 Hallmark Dreambook . . .

Holiday Fridge - absolutely adorable and a perfect compliment to the Christmas Cookies stove! (I love a tree in the kitchen)

Noelville #2 Bakeshop - oh it looks yummy, this series is really cooking up some fun display ideas

Chocolate Moose - what can you say, he is just irresistable

Yuletide Treasures #2 Reindeer - I love the colors and elegant design of this reindeer.

Snowy Mountain Lodge - okay, I'm always a sucker for the elaborate magic ornaments and this one looks beautiful - it'll probably stay out all year long!

North Pole Pilsner - check it out, you can pull each bottle out of the six pack to read the labels!

See n Say - this one reminds me of my childhood as well as my childrens' - I can't wait to pull the string.

Puppy Love #17 - it's my all time favorite series and this little guy needs to come home with me

Joy to the World Angels - the colors on these beautiful angels are wonderful! I can't wait to see a miniature tree sporting them!

Snow Buddies Anniversary Edition - okay, I know it's not in the Dreambook - but I adore this Limited Edition ornament. Another of my favorite series - the snowman's top hat just makes him a must have for me

No comments: