Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Contest: Spooky Decor and More

WE'VE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE ON OUR HALLOWEEN CONTEST - send your photos to me by FRIDAY OCTOBER 10th to be entered for a chance to win a great Hooked on Ornaments prize! Good luck!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. It might be the chill in the air, the changing of the leaves, or maybe just all the candy, but decorating my home for Halloween makes me feel just like a kid again. When September rolls around, I'm counting the days until I can drag my black & orange bins out of the basement to start putting up my Hallmark Halloween displays and ornaments along with all the other spooky goodies I've picked up throughout the years.

Which brings us to our next contest: send me a photo of your Spooky Halloween Decor (actual spookiness not required, just show us your Halloween spirit) inside your home. We'll choose our top two or three favorites for a very special prize. Send your photos to:
by Friday, October 3rd
Friday, October 10th

Winners will be chosen by Monday, October 13 and our favorite photos will be posted here on our Hooked on Ornaments blog!

No comments: