Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trombone Tony Joins the Snowman Band




2010 Snowman Band
Keyboard Ken, Saxophone Joe, Guitar Freddy & Trumpet Tom


Last year, my family LOVED the 2010 Snowman Band. Originally, I had to have the set because I have a High School Marching Band sax player in the house. But the set was a HUGE hit with my daughter and husband as well. We each had our favorite band member and whenever someone walked by, music quickly followed.


I was delighted to see there will be a new member joining the band in 2011...
Trombone Tony will interact with the other members of the Snowman Band. He plays "Joy To The World" and "Good King Wenceslas." Trombone Tony will be available beginning November 4th. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that he will be difficult to find. So get yours early. (Because he will be most desired by collectors who have the previous 4 pieces and I don't believe those 4 pieces are being re-released I would assume that production numbers will be low for Trombone Tony.)

No comments: