Tuesday, March 20, 2012

News Flash

Exciting news!
The 2012 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Dreambook is now available online to KOC members on the Hallmark.com website. To view the Dreambook you will just need your KOC membership number and zip code to log in. Fun Fun Fun!

Around here, we have lots going on... Nicki will be back from her vacation and I will be heading off on mine. We have lots of preparation in store for the Spring Warehouse Sale - and now that the ornaments have  been unveiled I'll be busy getting them all added to the database. I have also had some requests regarding this year's limited quantity ornaments, so I will do my  best to put together a list of those and will plan on that being my next blog article.

Until then, we are offering a new promotion at Hooked on Hallmark - No coupon required, just $3.95 Flat Rate Shipping within the US & FREE US Shipping for your order over $75! This is a limited time offer. Happy collecting.


No comments: